Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTE 00002040 Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is that once payment is automatically processed in F110 and cheque is generated, payment advice and cheque information should automatically be mailed to the vendor. I am using BTE 00002040 for this purpose. I have followed all the steps required for activation. But yet, inspite of harcoding a break-point and executing transaction f110, this BTE is not being called.

After searching on the net/ discussions, I realized that I may have missed out on one step, i.e. creating a corresponding entry using transaction BF34. But i am unable to do this. I get an error ' entry 00002040 does not exist in TBE01 (check entry)'.

Do i need to manually create an entry in TBE01? I tried doing this but got another error 'First create data element EV00002040 for the BTE' and this requires an access key.

Can anybody please suggest what needs to be done or why this is happening? This is the first time i am working on BTEs so i cant understand where i might be going wrong.

Thanks....

9 REPLIES 9

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

But yet, inspite of harcoding a break-point and executing transaction f110, this BTE is not being called.

AFAIR you cannot debug the BTE directly from F110. You need to execute the payment program directly & check!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshata,

Please check the BTE 00002040. This event is not available and cannot be used. valid events are available in table TBE01.

Try using other event(s) for your requirement.

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos

> Please check the BTE 00002040. This event is not available and cannot be used. valid events are available in table TBE01.

Hello Shyam,

TBE01 is for "P&S" BTEs(Library of the Publish&Subscribe Business Transaction Events). Now BTE 2040 is a "process" BTE & hence you wont find this entry in TBE01.

You need to check the table TPS01 for BTE 2040.

@Devang & Akshata: I don't think you need to memorise all the BTE relevant t-codes All of them are integrated very neatly in FIBF.

For e.g., BF44 is available on the menu path:

Settings --> Process Modules --> ... of a customer

BR,

Suhas

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Execute the transaction BF44 and there in make an entry for BTE 2040 ( Process ) , in the function module name give the name of the Z function module that you have created for the purpose .

After making the entry , execute the transaction F110 in debugging mode , this would break at the spot where you have coded in the programme .

Hope it helps .

Cheers ,

Dewang.

former_member213733
Active Contributor

Hi ,

Execute the transaction BF44 and there in make an entry for BTE 2040 ( Process ) , in the function module name give the name of the Z function module that you have created for the purpose .

After making the entry , execute the transaction F110 in debugging mode , this would break at the spot where you have coded in the programme .

Hope it helps .

Cheers ,

Dewang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all....

Thank you all for your replies... But my problem has stilln not been resolved.

I did a lot of extensive debugging, but the FM for the BTE is not being called. I am now looking for an alternative solution....

Thanks,

Akshata

0 Kudos

Akshata,

Did you happen to resolve this issue with the BTE? If yes then can you please advise on how?

Regards,

Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Gaitonde on Sep 14, 2011 5:32 PM

0 Kudos

Hi

Run the report RFFO* for this ID payment Search in it the calling for FM 'OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00002040_P' or be sure that you call this RFFO* when you run F110 (check your customizing data in tcode FBKP). See SAP Note 556924 - RFFOD__V - Alternative payment advice form.

For instance, SAP Note 1033893 - Payt advice note by mail: Introductory text w/ attachment says it:

..........................in the process exit 2040 (call from
include RFFORI06).

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AkshataS ,

things you need to do for BTE activation ,

Tcode FIBF>Settings>Product

FIBF>Settings>Product>Customer>define product ,make sure its active(check box is ticked).

FIBF>Settings>Process Modules-->give details of event , ZFM and Product. no need to give country and application area.

im not sure abthe FBZP config settings , but you can cross check with Functional Consultant.

FBZP>Payment methods incountry>select your payment method-->and assign Note to Payee details.(see list of avail formats).

regards

Prabhu