cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST error F5702 Balance in transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I me doing MIR7, we are crediting less amount in according to vendoru2019s bill. For that I am entering the difference amount in Unplanned Del. Cost field. After doing this the debit and credit balance is ZERO.

Then system comes with a message.

Balance in transaction currency

Message no. F5702

Diagnosis

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'INR' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount '3,276.00' and currency key 'INR'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling application.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Maurya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant Maurya,

Please, check the global settings of the company code, you will find the field 'Currency translation for tax' (technical name: T001-TXKRS). In this field, please, specify value 1 ('Manual exchange rate entry possible').

In addition, please, check in the tax code Customizing (Transaction FTXP) for 'Properties', the field EU code (EGRKZ).

In case it is not set, please, set it and retest.

If you use a tax code which calculates more than one tax line which shall balance to zero, you have to maintain the field EGRKZ for the EU-sign in the attributes of the tax code.

If this field is filled, the system always calculates taxes for this tax code with balance zero.

For more information please also refer to the note 375410.

Another point, please, note that you cannot distribute unplanned delivery costs to planned delivery costs.

That will result in error F5702.

You have to manually change the amount of planned delivery costs by the percentage of unplanned delivery costs, making sure that the tax code for the unplanned delivery costs is the same as the tax code for the planned delivery costs.

Alternatively: You have to specify in Customizing that a separate G/L account item should be created for unplanned delivery costs.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Answers (0)