Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I check if a process in a process chain depends on another proces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the last 2 weeks I´m working with the package "RSPC" to get some informations about process chains.

So I wrote a little programm to get running chains, and now i want to get more detailed information. About those chains and their processes.

Now I´m able to get the processes of a chain. But how can I determine if a chain is synchronous or depending on another process(es)?

Best regards,

Christian

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you unable to find it through debugging ?

0 Kudos

Hello Bikas,

It´s not a part of debugging, i´m able to do that.

It is more a question about the package "RSPC" itself. So i have there only a structure to determine to get the following processes (RSPC_S_PATHLIST). But i don´t see any table, function module or any other option to determine if a process is depending on another.

The only idea i have is to match the start and the endtimes of the processes. But this seems to defective to me, cause a process can run an hour but also 0,687768 seconds. So i tried to find another correct way about this forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

through oops concept you can know this type of solution

thanking you

0 Kudos

Awesome. If found it in the class CL_RSPC_CHAIN IF_RSPC_CHECK~CHECK. There is I had overlooked it.

Thank you ambujavalli.