cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in PE51 Form for USA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement in which i need to design a payslip for USA. For this I have copied the standard form UF01. Following are the main points regarding the requirement to design the payslip:-

1. The Payslip to be designed contains following Six Separate windows:-

a. Earning Window

b. Pre-Tax deduction window

c. Tax deduction window

d. Post-Tax deduction window

e. Special Information Window

f. Payment method, Account and Amount Window

These windows have to be fitted in the payslip layout in such a way that:-

a. Earning window and Special Information window should come on the left side, one below the other.

b. Pre-Tax window, Tax window and Post-Tax Window should come on the right side one after the other in the same order mentioned.

For this i have created 6 windows as below:-

Name Startlin Startcol Endlin Endcol Groups

W1 (Earning) 24 1 57 75 2

W2 (Pre-Tax) 24 76 40 132 2

W3 (Taxes ) 42 76 57 132 2

W4 (Special 59 1 77 75 1

Inform)

W5 (Post Tax) 59 76 90 132 2

W6 (Payment 79 1 90 75 1

method)

I have created custom Ptyp and Ctyp to accomodate these windows. The current size of line is 90 and that of column is 132 for the custom payslip.

The issue which i am facing is only the values in the folllowing windows are getiing displayed:-

1. Earning (W1)

2. Payment method, Account and Amount (W6)

Other windows are not displaying any data when i execute the transaction PC00_M10_CEDT for checking the paylsip layout.

Please note that we have data maintained for the Personnel number(for which we are running the transaction )for most of the windows. But still only above two windows are displaying data.

My analysis says there could be some issues with window fitting the length and breath of the payslip layout. I have created custom line and column type for this but no have no luck till now.

Need your expert help/Opinion to solve this issue.

Thanks

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now I am able to display values in separate windows of payslip mentioned.

Now the issue is for the earning section. For some of the wage types in the earning section i am getting both the current and YTD amount displayed but for some other wage types, only current amount is coming in the payslip and there is not YTD amount being displayed for these wagetypes. I have checked several options but i am not able to understand why YTD amount is not coming for some of the wage types.

Can you please help on this issue.

Thanks,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the Payroll cluster for these wage types and there is not value maintained in CRT for these wage types.

Thanks,

Rupesh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u checked the PRCL 30 for these wage types are you running the payroll run for the first time please do let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you need to store the CRT value in cluster for this wage types first and then test it. Without that system will not be able to find the CRT value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

First of all sorry for the typo.

I meant to say that these WTs are having value in CRT table but still it is not coming in the output of earning section.

Now to answer your queries:-

Yes, I have cheked the PRCL 30 for these wage types. These WTs has processing class specification T. I think this is correctly maintained.

I have a Personnel number for which the payroll is already run and i am using this PERNR only for testing the Paystub layout.

Let me know your inputs.

Thanks,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

First of all sorry for the typo.

I meant to say that these WTs are having value in CRT table but still it is not coming in the output of earning section.

Let me know your inputs.

Thanks,

Rupesh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally in Earnings side the results will be pulled from RT table so please Mentiond Table as CRT and the wage type and test it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Following are the elements assigned in the Earning window subgroup 01:-

Sgr Table ID Long Text Ptyp Cty

1 CRTK **01 Earnings (US forms) 99 2

1 RT **01 Earnings (US forms) 99 1

1 RTS **01 Earnings (US forms) 99 1

The above assignement is done to pull both the Current(From RT) and YTD amount(From CRT) in the Earning window.

Thanks,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupesh,

If you are using CRTK table then check if PRCL 30 has a value of T for the said wage type and also in table V_T54C3 for that particular wage type check if cumulation type K exists.

Before you do the above, check if changing the table ID to CRT gives you a result first.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply!

I had already checked the PRCL 30 for wagetype and it was correctly configured as 'T'.

Also i had changed the table ID to CRT earlier and it worked. I mean CRTK (Paid YTD) may not be available for all thewagetypes, so i changed it to CRT and it gave me value for all the wagetypes correctly.

Thanks for your asnwer, it was helpul although i got the hint of it earlier. I have rewared you point for the helpful answer.

Also, Thanks everyone for your replies. I have awarded point to some of you which helped.

Rupesh