Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issues in PE51 Form for USA

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement in which i need to design a payslip for USA. For this I have copied the standard form UF01. Following are the main points regarding the requirement to design the payslip:-

1. The Payslip to be designed contains following Six Separate windows:-

a. Earning Window

b. Pre-Tax deduction window

c. Tax deduction window

d. Post-Tax deduction window

e. Special Information Window

f. Payment method, Account and Amount Window

These windows have to be fitted in the payslip layout in such a way that:-

a. Earning window and Special Information window should come on the left side, one below the other.

b. Pre-Tax window, Tax window and Post-Tax Window should come on the right side one after the other in the same order mentioned.

For this i have created 6 windows as below:-

Name Startlin Startcol Endlin Endcol Groups

W1 (Earning) 24 1 57 75 2

W2 (Pre-Tax) 24 76 40 132 2

W3 (Taxes ) 42 76 57 132 2

W4 (Special 59 1 77 75 1

W5 (Post Tax) 59 76 90 132 2

W6 (Payment 79 1 90 75 1

I have created custom Ptyp and Ctyp to accomodate these windows. The current size of line is 90 and that of column is 132 for the custom payslip.

The issue which i am facing is only the values in the folllowing windows are getiing displayed:-

1. Earning (W1)

2. Payment method, Account and Amount (W6)

Other windows are not displaying any data when i execute the transaction PC00_M10_CEDT for checking the paylsip layout.

Please note that we have data maintained for the Personnel number(for which we are running the transaction )for most of the windows. But still only above two windows are displaying data.

My analysis says there could be some issues with window fitting the length and breath of the payslip layout. I have created custom line and column type for this but no have no luck till now.

Need your expert help/Opinion to solve this issue.

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question