cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Alerts in Real Time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I have some doubt while configuring alerts in real time.

1) Do we have to perform any prerequisites on the basis side while configuring the Alerts in PI server?

2) In Real time we are configuring Alerts for a particular customer/person of a particular bank, an Alert as an email/sms has to be generated if there is an amount of 10,0000 has been deducted or credited.

please let me know how to achieve this? wht container variables, short text and long text has to be used to achieve the particular alert.

thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SEARCH IN SDN about pre requisites .

Your bussiness case/requirement not clear.PI ALERT Frame work covers IE and AE error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajshekar

I want to configure the alert category and define the alert rule for a particular scenario.

A customer is having an account in a particular bank, i want to generate alerts if there is a transaction of credit or debit of more than 1,00,000 in the particular account. how to approach in this particular scenario to get email/sms as an alert.

thanx in advance

I have configured alerts earlier by following the SDN blogs and Forums, but i have the doubt regarding the role of SAP BASIS in configuring the alerts in SAP PI.

please provide me any links or blogs regarding the same.

tahnk you

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can trigger it from UDF, Check it out [TriggerAlertFromUDF|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4077] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

What's your receiver adapter? If it is abap proxy /people/sukumar.natarajan/blog/2007/01/07/how-to-raise-alerts-from-abap-proxy follow this.

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2006/02/20/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-3

/people/srinivasurao.sandaka/blog/2009/05/23/central-alert-management-for-pi

Regards

Pothana

Answers (0)