cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had grnerated the proxy and destination (dragged from server explorer) but still got the following message, what should i do :

SAP.Connector.RfcException: Missing R3NAME=... or ASHOST=... in connect_param in RfcOpenEx at SAP.Connector.Connection.Open() at SAP.Connector.SAPLoginProvider.OpenSAPConnection(Page p, String connstr, Boolean persist) at seOrder.SAPLogin1_aspx.Login_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\seOrder\SAPLogin1.aspx.vb:line 65

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ah, you are using the SAPLogin page.

This is a bit tricky, sorry for that:

Double click SAPLogin1.aspx. You will see that the login page already contains a destination - this is the one that causes troubles - because initially it doens't contain any connection information. Therefore you have to modify it to your needs, e.g. using the property grid. Even easier is to drag the Server icon holding the SHIFT key - this will not create a new Destination, but update the existing one with the settings from Server Explorer.

Once the SAPLogin page is configured correctly, make sure

that your main page(s) use the data from login page (an not from a static destination): Double click your main page (e.g. WebForm1.aspx). You should see your proxy. You don't need a destination here; if you have one, you can delete it. Select the proxy, go to properties windows and set the Connection property to "...from Login Form".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. After I delete the destination of my main page, it works.