Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement in tcode - IW32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my requirement ,for the Tcode - IW32 ( Change order), For the Particular order (eg - 30000000)

if the Basic fin (Date) is equal to current date the Sys.Status field should change automatically to TECO.

Now it was doing manually by click on Order->functions->Complete->Complete Technically.It has to be automated.

Is there is any Exit or the BAdi available?

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use the exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_009 , enhancement ( smod ) IWO10009 .

Cheers ,

Dewang

7 REPLIES 7

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use the exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_009 , enhancement ( smod ) IWO10009 .

Cheers ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

Thanks for your Answer.

I used that Function Exit , but it the Sys.Status is not changed to TECO , it was displaying

as REL , for the Basic fin = Current date.

i was using the below code in that Function Module.

data:lv_auart type CAUFVD-auart,

lv_gltrp type caufvd-gltrp.

lv_auart = CAUFVD_imp-auart.

lv_gltrp = caufvd_imp-gltrp.

if TRTYP = 'V'.

if lv_auart = 'PM21'.

if lv_gltrp = sy-datum.

RELEASE_ORDER = ' '.

endif.

endif.

ENDIF.

Regards,

Prakash K

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not sure of what your requirement in clear, if you do not want to process the MOs if the finish date is todays current date then if the order is not released then you can set status NCMP Do Not execute .., you can find this in IW31/IW32 Order menu -->functions -->complete -->Do Not Execute ..., if the order is released then u can just set TECO on that ..

In the above user exit u can apply logic and to read and set system status u can use the below FMs ..

STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN[This is used to set or delete System Status]

STATUS_READ : This is used to read system status or user status

Pls check up ..

regrds

pushpa

0 Kudos

Hi Puspa,

Thanks for your valuable answer.

i am updating the JEST Table for the status I0002 with INACT = 'X' and I0045 with INACT = ' '.

In tcode : iw32 the sys.Status is change from REL to TECO.

But my another requirement is to make the all other fields in Display mode when Sys.Status = 'TECO'.

it was still in editable mode only, i wrote code in BADI :IWO1_ORDER_BADI ,

it is not working.

Thanks,

Prakash K

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

When you do TECO Technically completed in Maintenance Order then all the fields will auntomatically be greyed out in standard SAP & only fields related to settlement rule will be editable & again if required you can also reverse TECO also in standard SAP . I am not sure of which fields you want to be greyed out. You can chek this with your Funtional consultant ..

regrds

pushpa

0 Kudos

HI ,

Thanks all for the answers.

I am using BDC for this Requirement.

Regards,

Prakash K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that you need to do dead line monitoring in workflow... Once the order is changed it triggers a workflow and monitor the date condition once the condition satisfies it trigger background task which inturn change the status..You can use above mentioned function modules or standarad BAPIs

Regards,

Chandra