Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery split because the partners are different

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I got this customised partner function ZZ in the sales order. We have 2 items in the sales order with item 10 with ZZ1 and item 20 with ZZ2. When I do delivery, the error log shows me the delivery is spilt becasue the partner function is different. How can i ignore the difference in this partner function and still combine the DN.. and subsequently the invoice.

I tried to look at the copy control but do not know where to change. Please advise.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Delivery split based on different partner function is standard SAP behavior. Please check note: 546668 that clearly explains the parameters based on which a delivery split could occur.

Should this be a business requirement then you may have to use a custom routine in the copy control to influence the behavior you are expecting.

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I know I can control it via copy control so as not to spilt the delivery. Is there a way to exclude this customised partner function from being checked? Which copy control routine can I use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the two FM - SHP_CHECK_PARTNER_COMBINATION & SHP_COPY_PARTNER_FROM_PREC_DOC.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using 4.6C. I cannot find the above 2 function module.

Former Member

In transaction VTLA, identify the target delivery type and source sales document type. Once you find the combination, go to the details and verify the routine in 'combination requirement'. Go to transaction VOFM, from the menu, 'copying requirements' click deliveries to go to the routine table to identify the routine identified for the combination above. From here you can review the source text of the routine and see the parameters influencing the split.

Answers (0)