Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAyroll posting - no documents created

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All.

When i try to post payrol to FI, no document generated and ther eis no error messages , why it is bcz

Appreciate immediate reponse

sd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

click on the error tab in the toolbar.... you will get the error message. let us know the error messages.

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi .

try to do your posting in simulation mode , once done , check the simulation document , if there is any issue it will show in the bottom of the detailed report of the document.

If for example you are getting employees evaluated zero and errors zero then you will have to look at the input parameters.

Regards

sameer

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

First time i am working on financial Posting .

When i try to SImulate the Posting in pc00_m99_cipe .

I get the error .

The posting date for period 05/2013 for payroll area BD is not maintained

So please do let me the solution .

Regards

Lokesh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still if you are not able to Get the document pelase check whether ther relationship A 209 Person to Central Person exists or not for that pernr

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Now we are getting error

Posting period is not maintained for period 01/2011 for payroll area"XX"

We updated the posting period but still

SD

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope u have generated posting periods RPUCTP20 , check the posting date are open from FI CO side too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In PC00_M99_CIPE transaction please check the 'Output Log" check box and execute the posting in test run (T) and Simulation run(S) mode. Your log is formed if the employee is selected for posting. In simulation run the reason for "No document is created " can be as follows.

a. If employee is not selected in the list of log--Check the payroll result in this case

b. Employee is selected in posting but there is some errors in posting- Identify them in the log.

c.If the posting run generates some offsetting entries. Debit and credit goes to the same GL.

Please analyse the log and come up with your diagnosis so that we can help you out.

Regards

Raviiiiiiiiiiiiii

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please confirm, what have selected " Type of document creation" as T or S or P.

Regards