cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Mass Printing of Out Bound deliverie using VL06F Tcode.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing a issue i don't know whether this functionality is supported by the T Code VL06f,

The Scenario is as follows,

User selects list of outbound delivers by selecting the output type for delivers and then selects the outbound delivers type

like single processing or repeat processing etc.... based on his selection the list of documents gets populated.

user selects few documents from the available list and then executes as per the logic written for the T code it is calling the driver program and smart form associated with the output type. Every time it calls the driver program associated with it , it will give a print preview for printing and a PDF file to download(as written in the driver program) and now my questions are:

1. Can we download all the selected delivery numbers in to single pdf instead of individual PDF's.

2. Is this functionality achieved by VL06f transaction?

Thanks in Advance

Kalyan Chakravarthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalyan,

is it a Zdriver program for printing? in that case u can do it

Thanks,

Rajan U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan thanks for the reply can u please let me know

How can we achieve this.......

Regards,

Kalyan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you print in one run, between one OEPN_FORM and one CLOSE_FORM, without it getting interrupted by END_FORM START_FORM. all you have printed will be in the same spool.

If you print it in more than one run, you need to be aware of following two things. parameter options of FM Open form. The attribute TDNEWID has to be space and spooltitle inclusive suffix1 and suffix2 must be same, then outcomes will get into same spool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Refer to SAP note :

1444342 - Device type-independent printing of interactive forms

SAPPDFPRINT is the solution.

Apart from installing the latest SAPSPrint with SAPPDFPRINT and using a

printer with device type PDF1 in the backend, nothing has to be done.

For general configuration details also refer to http://help.sap.com

search -> Bc Printing Guide

Select:

->Print Architecture and Printing Methods

Regards.