cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have one report with 3 key figures: Debit, Credit, Difference. The data type of "Debit" and "Credit" is amount with currency, and "Difference" is a formula: Debit - Credit.

Now I created a condition as: "Difference" not equal to 0. My expected result is to show all the data whose difference <> 0. But the condition does not work in my report, when I run the query it shows "No data applicable". If I deactivate the condition, then all the data are back. I am sure there are many entries whose difference not equal to 0.

Did anybody meet similar issue before? One note is: this query is based on one multiprovider consist of a standard cube and a remote cube.

Any post would be appreciated and thank you all for your time in advance!

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Did you try changing condition to other parameters like "Difference" greater than 0,check result and verify if condition is not working only for "not equal to 0".

Regards,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When u r creating a formula use No DIM function then create a condition on that formuls.

Just try ,it may works.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Some time it happens that even you applied the right condition it doesn't work. Try deleting and recreating the condition and the save and execute your query it shall work

Regards

Raj Rai