cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance/Absence Types validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a 2-Hours permission Attendance Type, i would like to restrict it so that no permission could be taken outside the work schedule planned working hours (for example when i give an employee a permission at 00:00 am, the system accepts the entry and creates the attendance !!!, though the work schedule has a 09:00 to 17:00 planned hours/day)

the second thing,

I would like to validate the (Compensation Absence Type) not to be permitted for an employee until he/she has a check in/out in a non working day (as per the work schedule) , so only employees who worked in nonworking days are allowed to create a "Compensation" absence type.

Any Suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the second thing,

I would like to validate the (Compensation Absence Type) not to be permitted for an employee until he/she has a check in/out in a non working day (as per the work schedule) , so only employees who worked in nonworking days are allowed to create a "Compensation" absence type.

Create one attendance type and absence type for comp off.

Configure one quota e.g. com off quota. Assign time type to base entitlement.

Attendance type counting rule select DWS 0 only and condition for attendance day=0

Table V_T554S assign class 02 and P/T Grouping e.g. 20

Table T555Y maintain all grouping with P/T grouping 20. Assign time type which have been assigned to base entitlement in Pair type 3 with processing type p if there is manual entry for clock in clock out on non working days.

If clock In & out is there then use Pair type 1 .

Copy TR11 PCR in ZR11 PCR assign time type and use operation Adddb*.

Insert this PCR and de-activate TR11 PCR.

Rgds,

Lata