Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump while change or display of a Transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

I have a Situation where:-

A key figure was added in 0SD_C03 cube & activated.Later one transformation linked to this Cube throws dump whenever I try to display or change it.The other 5 transformation linked to the same cube are working properly.

Dump:-

Error analysis

Short text of error message:

ATR_NAV_OF_DTA_PRO_NOT_FOUND 0SOLD_TO__0

Long text of error message:

Technical information about the message:

Message class....... "R7"

Number.............. 000

Variable 1.......... "ATR_NAV_OF_DTA_PRO

Variable 2.......... "0SOLD_TO__0DB87SIC

Variable 3.......... " "

Variable 4.......... " "

Troubleshooting so far :-

1) The KEy figure that was added was removed from cube, yet that no change still short dump is thrown upon display or change of transformation.

2) " 0Sold_to" InfoObject analysis was done at RSRV no inconsistencies found there similarly for dependent InfoObject " "0Customer"

PLZ suggest what else I can do to solve this issue.

Thanks

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, if you feel everything is okay and there shouldnt be any issue, try activating the transformation using program RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE. If that throws error too, you can use a FM to get last active version. I do not remember exact name, but you may search RSTRANACT*

About the error it seems you loading from SOLD_TO master data attribute in one of the field. Check if that attribute is available in SOLD_TO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranth,

Thanks for the quick response.

I am able to activate the transformation from se38 ...but inspite of that when i Display or Change the transformation it throws the same Dump.

&

"0SOLD_TO__0DB87SIC1" does not exits as an attribute under "0SOLD_TO " so shd I add it also 0DB87SlC1does not exits in system...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you in development or in test/production system?

Do you have a clue what 0DB87SIC1 is meaning? It is a strange name anyhow.

Can you find it in the generated program?

Is it possible that you have activated this cube again starting with the business content version?

The message indicates something like a navigational attribute from your cube is not found

Edited by: Marco Lamers on May 29, 2011 11:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Macro

I am in development system.

0SOLD_TO_ODB87SlC1 stand for D&B US 1987 SIC code i got it from here

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm70/helpdata/en/bd/7fe8147b12c94ebd13a1309698158c/frameset.htm

I can't find this in the generated program

Also I am not using this navigational attribute in my cube....plus after uncheck 0SOLD_TO related navigation attributes still this error remains whenever i Try to Display or Change Transformation.

is there anything else u suggest that i can check with respect to this attribute?

Thanks

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your cube is activated anyway if i understand you rigth?

One thing you might try is reactivating the cube from the business content

and adding your keyfigures again.

I'm not quite sure if this will work and i don't know how much work it is (depending on the number of changes already made).

You should al least try to save as much of your current logic to the cube as possible.

Is your SD_C03 cube also available in test and/or production?

Another option might be adding an infoobject ODB87SlC1 to 0SOLDto to get into your transformation again.

That is a little bit of work; i would try this one first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that but weird part is that is no InfoObject with name "ODB87SlC1" existing in my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

& yes 0SD_C03 is available at production working fine .....the problem started only after I Added a key figure to the cube which was missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

to get to the D&B fields you have to activate this D&B functionality.

Follow this link for info:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm70/helpdata/en/bd/7fe8147b12c94ebd13a1309698158c/frameset.htm

I don't know what is wise.

Did you put a lot of business logic (ABAP, formulas, etc) in your transformation?

If the answer is no i should start with reactivating the 0SD_C03 cube from business content and try to rebuild it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many routines involved in this cube ...rebuilding cube would be like the last option...i made a copy of cube & all the transformation...now i can open the COPIED transformation which was earlier shooting dump...but when it comes to transportating it is shooting a RC 8:-

Rule (target: 0SUBTOT_1S, group: 01 Standard Group): Syntax error in routine

Any idea ..wats wrong I checked the Start ,END routine in transformation it show no Error at syntax or any sort.

Former Member
0 Kudos

your error (Rule) means something with your rule should be wrong. You checked these also?

Another question; you're using transformations in your development system.

Is that also the case in the production system or did you recently change from update rules to transformation?

And another question; what's your source? Is it a DSO, a datasource or another cube?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have checked the rule aswell it says "no Error"

1) I am using transformation in development system same trasnformation had been transported earlier to production n is working fine there.

2) The case is not so in production system ...i just recently added a key figure in Cube in Development and that resulted in this Transformation Dump.I am able to display or change all transformation linked to this Cube except for 1.And i also require to do map the key figure in the same tranformation that is throwing dump.

3) the flow is like CUBE--InfoSource --Data Source

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am almost out of ideas.

All five dataflows do use transformation concept?

If you take a look at the generated program ..... (Menu Extra, Display generated program)

is there anything unusual you see?

Or if you compare the faulty one to the correct ones?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this FM in SE37... RSTRAN_BACK_TO_ACTIVE_VERSION

This will take to last active version.

We used to face such issues a lot when we just moved to 7.0. Early patch bugs i suppose. The other solution is to well delete the transformation and recreate new.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi parth,

I tried at se37 n got ...

Runtime: 7,271,917 Microseconds

Exception CX_RSTRAN_VERSION_NOT_FOUND

Message ID: XT Message number: 465

Parameter LSM not in version 0014 of tp configuration

Also tried to delete and create transformation .. yet threw same dump again ...it did work after I coped that cube and rest of transformation from original Cube but this time I am not able to transport them...every time i try to transport the copied trasnformation it throws a RC 8

:- Rule (target: 0SUBTOT_1S, group: 01 Standard Group): Syntax error in routine

Inspite no error at transformation routine it throws this error ...can u suggest me anything on that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Rule for this target 0SUBTOT_1S? Is it a Routine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes its a routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate the source and target of the trasnformation

and then try to change the trfn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tried that still throwing dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was resolved after a patch update to 26SP. thank you all ..points awarded !!.