Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Program for updating IT 15 or 267 Ex-Gratia and Bonus

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any Standard Program available for updating IT 15 or 267 Ex-Gratia as for bonus (HINCBON0) or through this program itself we can update Exgratia then please let me know how.

The Scenario is:

a) Persons drawing Basic Pay upto Rs. 10,000/- per month shall have Bonus calculation on Rs. 3,500/- per month @ 8.33% per month & balance payment is to be made as an Ex u2013 gratia i.e in totality he shall be paid with 15% as Bonus/ Ex u2013 gratia on his drawn Basic during the previous Financial year.

b) For balance Employees drawing Basic pay over & above Rs. 10,000/- per month shall have payment of Ex u2013 gratia @ 15% of Basic Pay on his drawn Basic during the previous Financial year.

Suggestions are required for Exgratia.

Regards,

Radhey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this program will take care of those all calculation.. Check the IMG and do the required config.

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry! I'm not able to find where should i put all these things. please suggest.

Regards,

Radhey

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the table view Payroll Constants (V_T511K), check following

Maintain the lower limit for Bonus payment using the Bonus-Minimum % Constant (BNNPR)

Maintain the upper limit for the Bonus payment using the Bonus-Maximum % Constant (BNXPR)

In the table view Payroll Constants (V_T511P), check following :

Maintain the employee eligibility limit for bonus using the Bonus Eligibility Limit Constant (BNELT). The employee is eligible to a bonus only when the basis salary of the employee is less than the amount maintained in this constant.

Specify a Basis amount for bonus computations using the Bonus-Computation Amount Constant (BNCAM) . If the basis salary of the employee is greater than the Bonus-Computation Amount Constant (BNCAM), and less than the value of the Bonus Eligibility Limit Constant (BNELT), then bonus computations will be performed using the value of the Bonus-Computation Amount Constant (BNCAM). Maintain an upper limit for the total bonus paid in a year. Use the Bonus-Maximum amount in a year Constant (BNMAX) to specify this upper limit.

Maintain a lower limit for the total bonus paid in a year. Use the Bonus-Minimum amount in a year Constant (BNMIN) to specify this lower limit.

These are the payroll constant available for Bonus. Check if you can use them to meet your requirement. Also refer to the documentation of these constant.

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks a Ton!

For such a valuable information; But the Question is the same as above what can b done for Ex-gratia.

It'll be a great help.

Regards,

Radhey

Former Member
0 Kudos

For 1st scenario -

In V_T511K maintain Minimum % Constant (BNNPR) as 8.33% and Maximum % Constant (BNXPR) as 15%.

In V_T511P maintain Bonus Eligibility Limit in BNELT constant. Bonus-Computation Amount Constant (BNCAM) should be 3500.

Also check Maximum amount in a year Constant (BNMAX) to specify a limit on the maximum bonus that is payable to an employee in a year

Maintain a lower limit for the total bonus paid in a year. Use the Bonus-Minimum amount in a year Constant (BNMIN) to specify the limit on minimum bonus that is payable to an employee in a year.

probably last 2 constant were not required.

2nd scenario - i am not sure about the requirement.

Answers (0)