cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation class in material master according to material type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My client requirement is while making material master display only those valuation class which assigned to that material type

So please suggest me seeting which i have to configure in material master,

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In accounting view,For split valuated material,multiple valuation classes will be listed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try to do settiing in field selection group of mm01 in IMG > LG

Regards

AKM

dheeraj_vaishampayan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i have understood ur requirement correctly than its pretty straight

because the linkage is as below :

One or many valuation classes under Account category Reg (e.g. 3000 and 3001 under acct cat ref 0001)

One material type can only have one acct category ref, (e.g. ROH --- assigned to acct cat ref 0001)

so while creating a material under material type ROH you will only see 3000 or 3001 as available options

all this set-up is done under

SPRO --Materials Management -- > Valuation and Account Assignment --> Account Determination > Account Determination Without Wizard> Define Valuation Classes

hope this helps

Regards

Dheeraj

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account category reference is the link between the valuation classes and the material types. The account category reference is a combination of valuation classes. Precisely one account category reference is assigned to a material type. In the standard SAP R/3 System, an account category reference is created for each material. This means that each material type has its own valuation class. which valuvation class you assigen to material type it will disaply in MM01 and one we have to choose while creating materiaal

Regards

Kailas Ugale

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically Account Category Reference is the one which links valuation class and material type. In your case you should have unique Account Category Reference for each material type. And assign Account Category Reference for the relevant valuation classes in OMSK.