cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Documents Screen to IW24

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to attach documents to notifications. We've added screen '092 - DMS links' to a 'Documents' tab on the transaction. Unfortunately this particular screen doesn't have the Current version / All versions radio buttons on it. (We were able to select screens with the radio buttons to functional locations and equipment transactions but notifications didn't seem to offer such screens.) Any I missing something?

Thanks for the help!

David Macindoe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, Attaching documents in Master data is different from the Business transactions. To attach the documents in Business Transactions, you should have DMS implemented.

Else you can go for Object Services which is in the top near to the Heading of the screen.

[Useful Link|;

For Techincal Objects, you can create the documents in CV01N.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an SAP message on this issue. The response was: "The mentioned display in IW24 was designed originally as a kind of

overview and therefore no difference was made between all and current version. The only solution I can offer you is to maintain a custom subscreen for your notification type which shows the 'all version' and 'current version' buttons."