cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Service for GCC country Employees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Guru's,

I need some information on End of Service specially for Gulf specific payroll country version of SAP like Dubai and Kuwait & sharjah. AS of now we donu2019t have Gulf payroll Driver Program hence I am using International Payroll driver (ISO Code 99) & incorporated all the customer specific calculations like Pension, Over Time and factoring by writing customer PCRu2019s (Personnel Calculation Rules) and developed under the customer Sub Schema.

Now Customer needs to process the end of service payment on the same day (terminated/retirement day). Letu2019s take an example if employee terminates/reties on

14 January 2011 then Employee settlement payment should happen by prorating month salary (IT 0008), additional Payments (IT0015), Recurring Payments/Deductions (IT0014) for the active days of an employee along with off cycle (IT0267) payments like Gratuity, Leave encashment & Ex-gratia.

As you know proration month salary (IT 0008), additional Payments (IT0015), Recurring Payments/Deductions (IT0014) for the active days can be achieved in Regular payroll run.

We have developed the customer report which updates the IT0267 (off cycle payroll Infotype) for the components like Gratuity, Leave encashment & Ex-gratia by taking care of all the calculation specific to Dubai Government country. If we run the off-cycle payroll run then system picks up the all the payments updated to Infotype 0267 then pays to the employee at day of the month in our case (14 Jan 2011).

Now with the same off cycle payroll run customer wants to do the full and final settlement but the fact is that proration of other components will happen only in the regular payroll run. Ideally in Indian Payroll full and final settlement will be done at the end of the payroll but as per the requirement from wasl, they need to settle every month on the on the terminated day.

Can you please provide me some idea that how will I suggest the customer for end of service.

I appreciate your help and support guru's. Please help me out in the same.

Thanks & Regards

Priya Latha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can configure the Settlement payroll offcycle reason as a regular payroll run , this is one option.

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I am trying process the off-cycle payroll reason ON-DEMAND regular payroll run for terminated employees. but i have following doubts on the same.

My Doubts are

1. I am not able to see the off-cycle payroll on Demand reason on the selection screen of posting program?

2. Do i need to create a custom off cycle reason for off-Cycle payroll On Demand?

3. If I lock for current month and Un-lock for the next month then will it go for retro and pay the employee again??

Please clarify the doubts and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

Priya Latha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use a custom function PE04 & then place it in custom sub schema.

copy X000 schema to Z000 custom schema.

Copy XAP9 TO ZAP9 and place the function in this sub schema.

And call this sub schema ZAP9 in the main schema Z000.

Regards,

IFF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear IFF,

I already did the same but there is a SPRN (Special Run) check operation hence it will not allow the subschema to run it.

Regards

Priya Latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I got the solution by using ONDEMAND payroll Run.

Thanks to all Guru's.

Thanks & Regards

Priya Latha