cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Register as a Developer on SAP NetWeaver ABAP 7.02 Trial Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I was following a tutorial on ABAP and this centred on "Hello World" application. I got a message that I haven't been registered as a Developer on the system and that I need some code from OSS. I have tried checking here for any clues but it seemed none existed. Can't SAP be a bit more simplified like MS? It really requires lots of effort to get the right help and even at that, helps are not easily come by. I really which someone would point me in the right direction this time.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz can u answer me to solve my problem... i download SAP Netweaver 7.02 and install it ...... when log on to SAP i can not make any think ..... SAP tell me You are not registered as a developer ... please register in the online service system (OSS). in the OSS you will receive an access key.
i log on by
DDIC and BCUSER

and i have the same problem

PLZ tell me how can registered my self as a developer on sap to get access key ..?

borofornes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the same problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Boro Fornes

i solved this problem .... you must write letter Z before any application if write it u can move to next step

i hope u can understand me

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u want solve that problem u should make that ''  If you create or modify SAP objects within the customer namespace (starting with Y or Z ) "  if ur objects start any latter like '' A or B or C '' u can not complete it only '' Y or Z "

i hope u can understand me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I log to system as BCUSER and I want create program then I've message that it's wrong key, for each keys from documentation.

Help me, please

best regards

Krys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I solved my problem.

After install new license key, developer key from documentation correctly working.

best regards

krys

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know the procedure for getting the liscence  key.. i have the same issue and working on it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohsin

if u want solve that problem u should make that ''  If you create or modify SAP objects within the customer namespace (starting with Y or Z ) "  if ur objects start dny latter like '' A or B or C '' u can not complete it only '' Y or Z "

i hope u can understand me .....  M3a Elsalama

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a start up html file that should explain how the BCUSER and the accompanying developer key can be used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your contributions. Could you point me to such html files, I would be glad learn from it.

Cheers!

Aboladebaba.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be available on your Software directory where you have extracted the Trial version software. Look for index.html.

Regards,

Subhash

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can only use BCUSER as a developer user on Trial version. This user comes default on this system to use for any developement.

Regards,

Subhash