cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to find the cost center manager's PERNR

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have list of cost centers which are not the home cost centers. For this cost centers i need to find the person responsible. For this requirement BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETDETAIL1 function module returns the cost center details where VERAK field is the PERSON Responsible name. But I want the owners PERNR, USRID, AND POSITION.

I dont know how to find the pernr from PERSON responsible name. So Please anyone help on it.

Thanks & Regards,

vignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to write a Z function module that reads your cost center and fetches data from HRP1001 (OM relationship infotype).

Perform below steps:

1. based on the cost center <-> Org unit relationship pick the org unit attached to the cost center.

2. find the position that manages the org unit, this will give you the managers Position

3. find the person that holds this position, this will give you the managers PERNR

4. If you have the userID's maintained in infotype 0105 then based on the PERNR get the UserID from table PA0105

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

Hi,

Your answer was helpful.

Org.unit manager might be different. I can pick the org unit attached to the cost center and find the manager of the org unit. How are you saying org unit manager is same for cost center also.

If org unit manager is responsible for cost center attached to it then i got my solution for my requirement. Please confirm this.

If you know the bapi_get_costcenter_details1, then please confirm me that person_in_charge_user parameter is the user id of the pernr. This will also help me in resolving this issue because using user id i can get pernr.

Thanks in Advance,

Vignesh

0 Kudos

Bapi is BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETDETAIL1, field is PERSON_IN_CHARGE_USER. The previous post has wrong BAPI. Please consider this BAPI.

Thanks,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It purely depends on your business process. Sorry I am a technical person, someone functional should be able to answer this question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Otherwise if you want to find a person using name, then you can read it from table PA0001 and the selection criteria should be on the field ENAME( = the name you have from the BAPI). This may not return the correct output if you have 2 employees with the same name, but its worth a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you should really ask a HR consultant in your company about this.

as every project implement this stuff different in this system.

but usually you just need to find the appropriate INFOTYPE.

regards,

roi grosfeld