cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no control data maintained for checking group SM and checking rule A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am new to sap. So please use the simplest of sap jargons as possible as it might take me time to get use to it -thanks.

Question:

using the Transaction code VA01 I get a error message "NO CONTROL DATA MAINTAINED FOR CHECKING GROUP SM AND CHECKING RULE A".... i get this error message regardless of the setting i maintain, please suggest or guide.

gnawang.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to this forum. You should also understand the basic forum rule that before posting any question, you should use this link to check whether it has already been answered

[Forum Search|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search!default.jspa?objID=f246]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

will keep that in mind!

Regards,

Gnawang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained Pricing Condition Records for that Material or just check in Item Pricing > Analysis.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

thanks for the reply.

Could you please tell me more on the Pricing condition record and also on the Item Pricing > analysis.

Thanks & Regards,

Gnawang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check VK12 if you have maintained all req condition types (eg PR00,KF00,MWST etc).

And regarding analysis. In va01 double click on the item line,goto conditions tab and click on analysis.

Check what is the message or what is missing in your configuration.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gnawang,

This is related to availability check .

Please cross check your configurations done for availability check.

[;

[;

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal !

Provided link was very useful in getting rid of the error message , only leading me to another problem again.

Can you now suggest what could have possibly gone wrong when using the same T Code VA01 (I can't seem to get the net value populated for the product being documented) .

Thanks & Regards,

gnawang.