Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code not defined

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

When I am trying to view the Account determination in the Production System for the Asset Accounting through AO90, I get an error message like : "Company Code 5705 is not defined". (Message AC519)

I do not find this company code assigned to the Chart of Depreciation. However, when I veiw the number ranges assigned to the company codes, I found this particular company code.

Why the system is giving that message ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

This issue arises due to inconsistent customization and i guess there is no OSS support available for it. However your ABAPER can easily do the needful for you to overcome this error. Please ask you ABAPER to

......to check the content of tables T093C, T093U, T093B, T093D

.........try to delete the values with status initial in debugging mode directly or tell ABAPER to go to SE16N, give in table name and delete the entries.

Remember to do it first in Dev server , do the testing and then transport them to live client.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikkita,

I understand this is inconssitency in asset accounting configuration. If the company code is not at all being used then why the number range has been assigned. System checks the consistency and therefore it is giving error for the company code not properly configured in your system.

If the company code is really intended to be used in asset accounting, please assign the chart of depreciation

If it is incorrectly assigned in number range configuration, remove it from there.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Thanks!!!

Murlidhar Khatri