Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Settlement with error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

I am facing with problems like this:

Production A was created in 11.2010, then user posted materials costs into this order is 10USD, and the total input cost of this order is 10USD (no GR in this month).

In the end of 11.2010, when running T-Code KKAO and CO88 for this production, the system posted accounting document such as

Dr. WIP: 10 USD (BS acc.)

Cr. WIP Inventory Change: 10 USD (P&L acc.)

In the end of 12.2010, user run KKS1 and CO88, the system posted for both postings in 1 accounting document such as

Dr. Production Variance: 10 USD

Cr. Production Output: 10 USD

Dr. WIP inventory change: 10 USD

Cr. WIP: 10 USD

And for my question, how could the system post like above while there have no GR postings in 11 & 12.2010, i also double checked in the system and I not found any postings of GR for this order.

I also tested in DEV system, in the 12.2010 I posted GR and then reversed this GR in 12.2010, I changed the status for this order in TECO and then run settlement for one production order, but the system does not allow post accounting document in KO88 ( the system got Runtime Error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC).

Please help me to find out the reason for above error and why user could post variance settlement in 12.2010.

I would be very appreciated for any suggestions!

Best Regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 different things:

1: the KKS1 / CO88 posting ("reversal" of WIP, variance postings: This is regular behaviour if the order received status TECO (this happened between settlement of period 11.2010 and period 12.2010.

2: DEV-client:

The Error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC says that there is something wrong with your number ranges (DUPREC means "Duplicate Records" so the document number assigned to the settlement document was already used and it cannot be used twice. Search in this forum, there are thredas what needs to be done.

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christian;

The reason I asked you is leading to find solution for this

In the period 01.2011, user changed the target quantity of this order from 10 PAA to 20 PAA after they ran settlement for period 12. Postings in period 12 as follow:

Dr. Production Variance: 10 USD

Cr. Production Output: 10 USD

Dr. WIP inventory change: 10 USD

Cr. WIP: 10 USD

At the end of period 01.2011, this order has status REL, when they run KO88, the system shows this message "Status DLV/TECO was reversed after settlement of period 012 2010". They try to reverse the settlement posting (posting in 12.2010) from T-Code KO88, but they received this message from the system:

Invalid posting period (please check your entry) Message no. CK122

Then I search in the forum with solution to apply SAP Note 1135678. But it still not working when I try to reverse the settlement postings by KO88.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards;

Trish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

The problem already solved, the SAP Version that we are using already have implemented SAP Note 1135678 but still not active, then I went to the table as the note commended and add one more field, it's working after that.

Best Regards!

former_member195434
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also tried adding the fields in table V_CKMLMVADMIN as shown below but it did not work.

Key                        Date

KKEY                    KDATA

KO88_XRUEM       X

Can you tell if these are the fields you updated in the table.

BR

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trish,

U mean, there is no output in periods 11 and 12, the order status is not DLV/TECO, but when settlement is done, WIP is reversed and prod variance is posted. If that's the case, I think the config is not correct. Because how can any system calculate the variance if the output is not there? Can u check the settlement, RA key and variance configs?

Best regards

Vimal