cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Confirmations giving error in DP90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done some labour hour confirmations confirmations againt the service order. Out of all these confirmations some time confirmations are with wrong activity type. These wrong activity types are not for material determination in DP90. Then we reversed / cancelled the confirmations with wrong activity type. But still these confirmations are giving error of material determination in DP90. Pl. suggest how can I get rid of this material determination error in DP90 for those wrong and cancelled confirmations.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dattatraya Choudhari

Try filtering-out these activity types in the Sources section of your DIP Profile

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pete,

You have almost solved my problem. But could you Pl. guide me how to filter these activities from DIP profile?. I tried but could not see opetion to put the acitvities in source which is to be excluded from material determination.

Thanks

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dattatraya Choudhari

If the Sources option doesn't work, then you may need to add a new characteristic and ABAP Code (via user-exit/BADI) to exclude these reversals out

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

I tried putting actvities in the source list. It worked fine for the labour cost determination. But it is not working for material determination. I think it is putting "AND" relationship (means looking for combination of acitvity and cost element) while determination. But my requirement is to have it determined for the given cost element set without activity type combination.

Could you pl. suggest the solution for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally we have done the enhancement in DP90 and ignored the cancelled CO posting from the source of DP90. Now works fine.

Thanks to Pete for his suggestion.

BR

Datta

Answers (0)