cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in LSMW for IT0006

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a few perners through the hiring action by entering data for IT0000, IT0001 & IT0002 infotypes. After this, I attempted uploading Address (0006) infotype data for the same perners through LSMW. The data is getting loaded properly, but I have an issue. In the final step of LSMW, the system is showing Address infotype for perner one after the other, only after I press "Enter" key. Once I press the enter key, it displays the next perner and so on. After all the perners are shown, it exits from LSMW. Please let me know why this is happening.

-Shambhvi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! The problem is resolved. I was doing a mistake while recording. I was first choosing the action type and then entering the personnel number. I should have first entered the personnel number and then chosen the action type.

-Shambhvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthi,

It seems your lsmw works fine. Go and check in PA30, whether it has properly updated or not. If it has updated properly, In the 14th step select 'display errors only (as mentioned in the first reply) or choose 'background'.

All the best....

Regards

Et

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthi,

It seems your lsmw works fine. Go and check in PA30, whether it has properly updated or not. If it has updated properly, In the 14th step select 'display errors only (as mentioned in the first reply) or choose 'background'.

All the best....

Regards

Et

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senior,

I'm also facing some problems in ActionIT uploading. It's not acutomatically selecting the Hiring action, every time it ask me to select it, what could be the reason?

Regards

ET

Former Member
0 Kudos

In step 13 Create Batch Input Session .....select Keep Batch input folder check box and goto step14 Run batch Input Session ....

Slect your session name and click on Process....it will give one window and select Display Errors Only....then it will execute without press enter every screen...if any error is there it will stop and display error screen.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have "checked:" the "Keep batch input folder" checkbox and then choosen "Display Errors" only. Even then I still get the following message in a small wind (OKcode): "UPD". when I click the tick mark, I get "BACK" in the same window. Again I have to click the tick mark; then I get the record for the next perner. The LSMW ends only after repeating the above steps for all the perners. Hope I am clear in describing my problem.

-Shambhvi