cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create user in UME,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus,

In requeriment for project, the customer request is about a aplication to create user in the UME automaticall after fill a survey with questions of security, my questions are;

1. Exist a way for create users automatically ??, a RFC ? a Web Service ? or this step is strictly done for a human

(UME isn´t integrated with abap data source).

2. ¿ In KM exist a application that permit show a questionary, and questions and answers were filled from information hosted in tables z in R3 ?

THanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Very Thanks Pramod,

It exactly I was looking for, for first issue, However I close this thread and create other for the question of KM, for I can to give you points.

Thanks,

Maopacheco.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TusharShinde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pacheco Mauricio,

1. Exist a way for create users automatically ??, a RFC ? a Web Service ? or this step is strictly done for a human

(UME isn´t integrated with abap data source).

It is already answered by Erhan

1- There isnt a standart way to create user in portal. You can code a web service to create user using portal apis

using API's only you can create Application which help to create Users in Portal UME.

2. ¿ In KM exist a application that permit show a questionary, and questions and answers were filled from information hosted in tables z in R3 ?

2- And also there isnt a standart way to create a poll using ecc tables. But there is a way to create poll in portal.

SAP had provided a Poll Facility in Portal what Erhan suggested, but problem is you can at a time put only one question in a poll, but if you want some more functionality along with polls, you can go for Sweetlets which is third party tool.

But if you want to develop a Survey kind of application where you want different type of questions along with different answer options than you have to build application from scratch like how we develop Custom Web Dynpro Java Applications.

Regards,

Tushar Shinde.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pacheco,

1- There isnt a standart way to create user in portal. You can code a web service to create user using portal apis.

2- And also there isnt a standart way to create a poll using ecc tables. But there is a way to create poll in portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick responses,

In the case of users creation, have links related with the issue ?

Now i am reading about this API´s for KM and dont to have create a custom application, I find this:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/05c7e2ae-0a01-0010-ca98-fe42dbe05045

thanks if have more information

Regards