cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight charge is getting disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

have an invoice 91995336 that shows LTL charges on three lines as Rs.0.5 wihich is correct- no waive set uup on the deal and no policy table set- when invoice generated the LTL disappeared. I cancelled invoice and re-created 91996926- the LTLS were on the invoice before i saved and once saved they disapopeared. I cancelled that ivnoice and once again they appear before i save the invoce 92006435 and disappear when i save the invoice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I checked the pricing procedure and from that I checked the condition type.

In YLTL the check box for Manual Entry is Unchecked. Is this the reason why its not saving the price?

Kindly Advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if any Routine is assigned to that Condition Type in the Pricing Procedure.In such case , check with your ABAPer regarding the coding.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the condition type YLTL and checked for manual entries.

It says Manual Entries: C ( manual entries has priority)

Still it gets disappeared.

Give your precious opinions.

Thank you

Edited by: smisra on May 28, 2011 11:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please let know is this condition type maintained before Tax condition type or after Tax condition type. Also is the condition Catergory maintained as 'F'.

If the condition type is maintained after the Tax condition type please try making the Condition Category as blank and try your scenario.

Regards,

Karthik.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Smisra,

in your pricing procedure, is there any pricing routine assigned to your 'YLTL'?

Hope you have a condition record maintained for YLTL or if not, you are updating the value of YLTL manually before saving the incoice.

Check and revert back..

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Smirsa,

Is this LTL condition type maintained manually?

Please revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles