cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to create Contract from SoCo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We can create Global Outline Agreements manually and are working fine. But from Sourcing Cockpit, it is not possible to create Contracts referencing shopping carts, I get the following message: "No transaction types available in SAP SRM".

Also, the system is trying to create a Backend Contract. Is it possible to create a GOA Contract from sourcing cockpint?

Thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you try to create contract from a SOCO requirement, the system determines whether to create back end or SRM local contract for that item and does the split automatically. For example, if your shopping cart item is an external requirement transferred from an ECC purchase requisition, the system would automatically try to create back end contract for you. On the other hand, if you create a free-text shopping cart item in SRM, you should be able to create SRM local contract for it from SOCO. This is my understanding.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can create a HELD status contract from cockpit

there is one attribute in ppoma_bbp .there you need to give contract transaction values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

It is not possible to create contract on hold, there is no button to create contract at that point.

I have the following Attributes maintained in PPOMA_BBP:

Transaction Type: Contracts CT_PROC_TY CCTR

Transaction Type: Contracts CT_PROC_TY PCTR

But Transaction types cannot be selected.

And I get the following error message: "Backend data could not be read"

We would like to create the contracts in SRM rather than in the backend.

Thanks

Ezequiel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the sourcing STEP 2

i.e 2. Assign Sources of Supply

click create DRAFT

You can then create drafts of the following procurement documents:

RFx

RFxs that you create in sourcing can only be processed in SAP SRM, in the SAP Bidding Engine.

Contract

The system creates a central contract for each supplier and purchasing organization. If you want the system to create back-end contracts in SAP ERP from the sourcing application, you can use the BAdI Determine Backend System / Company Code in Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship Management under SRM Server Business Add-Ins Shopping Cart and Requirement Items .

If the item that you want to source is a hierarchical service item that originates in the SAP ERP system, the system automatically creates a back-end contract in this system.

You can complete and release the contract using the Process Contracts application. In the SAP Bidding Engine, you can negotiate the details of a central contract as part of an RFx. For more information, see Central Contracts.

Purchase Order

The system creates purchase orders for the requirements. If it creates a local purchase order, you can edit it. If the purchase order is created in the back-end system, you cannot edit it in the SAP SRM sourcing application, only in the back-end system.

If the item that you want to order is a hierarchical service item that originates in the SAP ERP system, the system automatically creates a back-end purchase order in this system.

Auction

You can create an auction for the selected requirements.

You remain on step 2 (Assign Sources of Supply) until you have processed all the items on this screen.

You can save requirements to process them later. Requirements that you have saved also appear in the worklist of the other members of your purchasing group. When you leave the application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu,

But my problem is that I cannot create any type of contract because I am getting the error message "No transaction types available in SAP SRM" so I cannot go on with the process.

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

have you check your attribute for default transaction type of contract?

0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

Am having the same problem. Unable to create CCTR from SOCO. I had done the similar setup like yours.

Kindly share the solution. if you were closed this.

BR,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try maintaining the transaction types at the following:

SPRO-> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server-> Cross Application Basic Settings->

Define Transaction Types.

Object Type BUS2000113

Double Click on Transaction Types.

Maintian the intended transcation type over here.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

Transaction types are filled as come by default:

CCTR 44

PCTR Purchasing Contract 44

It is possible to create a Global Outline Agreement from the Contract Creation iview, but not from the sourcing cockpit.

Also under "Transaction types of Follow on documents" I have configured the following:

BUS2000113 CCTR BUS2121 SHC

BUS2000113 CCTR BUS2200 BID

Any idea?

Thanks

Ezequiel