cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing the Enjoy PO document overview for Purchase Info Records (PIR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings!

I am looking to use purchase info records to store material pricing information but we donu2019t want to lose the document overview functionality that SAP delivers with the enjoy PO screens (ME21n, ME22n, ME23n).

Has anyone had success implementing user exit MEQUERY1 to customize the document overview so that a purchase info record query can be added to the document overview & the attributes of the purchase info record can be copied over to the PO?

Iu2019d be curious to know what solutions other SAP shops came up with.

Thanks.

Richard Wortmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're probably going down a non-SAP std path, though it's technically possible. You want to search by existing PIRs ?

I'd suggest just set Source List requirement on material and define vendor(/PIR) Source List.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick,

Thanks for the reply. We will have the source list generated for the purchase info records (PIRs) however the gap I'm looking to solve for is mainly for non-MRP material buys.

Our current business situation allows material handlers to run a query in the document overview to ID specific materials on a purchasing contract (aka outline agreement) and drag those materials to the shopping cart on the PO. This provides a very easy process for the buyer to ID materials & supplier relationships.

Since we are moving away from purchasing contracts we want to continue with the same drag and drop process but only allow PIR's to be selected in the query.

Looks like in OSS note 377180 SAP provides a user exit to implement this functionality (via MEQUERY1)- I'm just wondering if anyone has had success adding a PIR query to the document overview and creating POu2019s with reference to that query.

Thanks.

Rich Wortmann

Answers (0)