cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUT is missing.......

gabriel_calderon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello I am trying to upload Business partner addresses and contacts and I get the following error for all records I try to upload:

"RUT is missing Application-defined or object-defined error65171"

Has anyone encountered this error?

I am in Colombia running the Chilean localization with OK1 addons

Please help I'm stuck.

Thanks

Gabriel Calderon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gabriel_calderon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Gordon,

Thank you very much for your help. I finally solved the problem, and I do not know if this is normal and something the consulting firm hired to help us implement SAP should know this.

It just happens that in order to upload addresses and contact persons I have to create a template with only the cardcode field and put it in the Business partner master data, also I have to select add and updates existing data (if I select add data the error occurs).

If i use the template with only the Cardcode field in the Business partner master data and add and update existing data the addresses and Contact persons upload without a glitch, the RUT is missing error disapears.

Hope this is useful to other people and saves them the wasted hours and frustration I had to deal with.

Thank you,

Gabriel

gabriel_calderon
Explorer
0 Kudos

ParentKey LineNum AddressName Street ZipCode City Country State AddressType

CardCode LineNum Nombe Direccion Direccion Código Postal Ciudad Pais Departamento AdresType

CE101071532 0 PPAL DESPACHO AUT DUARTE KM 27 1/2 PEDRO BRAND Republica Dominicana DO bo_ShipTo

CE101071532 1 PPAL FACTURACION AUT DUARTE KM 27 1/2 PEDRO BRAND Republica Dominicana DO bo_BillTo

CE3101263934 0 PPAL DESPACHO 25 METROS AL ESTE DE LA PIZZA HUT DEL PA Alajuela CR bo_ShipTo

CE3101263934 1 PPAL FACTURACION 25 METROS AL ESTE DE LA PIZZA HUT DEL PA Alajuela CR bo_BillTo

and here is come data just like I'm uploading:

ParentKey,LineNum,AddressName,Street,ZipCode,City,Country,State,AddressType,FederalTaxID

CardCode,LineNum,Nombe Direccion,Direccion,Código Postal,Ciudad,Pais,Departamento,AdresType,LicTradNum

CE101071532,0,PPAL DESPACHO,AUT DUARTE KM 27 1/2 PEDRO BRAND,,Republica Dominicana,DO,,bo_ShipTo,101071532-4

CE101071532,1,PPAL FACTURACION,AUT DUARTE KM 27 1/2 PEDRO BRAND,,Republica Dominicana,DO,,bo_BillTo,101071532-4

CE3101263934,0,PPAL DESPACHO,25 METROS AL ESTE DE LA PIZZA HUT DEL PA,,Alajuela,CR,,bo_ShipTo,3101263934-1

CE3101263934,1,PPAL FACTURACION,25 METROS AL ESTE DE LA PIZZA HUT DEL PA,,Alajuela,CR,,bo_BillTo,3101263934-1

Thanks for your help.

Gabriel Calderon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tab Delimited Text format is better for DTW.

Try change line 0 to bo_BillTo. 1 for bo_ShipTo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon,

Im doing the roll-out for Colombia for my client and have some doubts about the cuistomer master data:

1. Could you tell me where i should inform RUT for customer master data in Colombia.   I Understand that NIT must be informes in field KNA1-STCD1 as indicates the help.

2.  Do you know where to inform or how is the management in colombia of CIIU - Economic Activity?

Thanks,

Juliana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel Calderon,

All 65171 errors are related to field formats miss match. Post some of your data to see.

Thanks,

Gordon