cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF FORMS - PF ADMIN, EDLI CHARGES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While generating the PF Forms via PC00_M40_EPF, i m not getting the PF Admin charges, EDLI & EDLI Charges in the report and printing the standard forms.

But it is properly configured and getting generated and stored in payroll results.

Please help me debugging this issue.

Rgds, Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Are u selecting form name as 12A,

PLease make ensure Payroll area / period & Trust ID, whether they are maintained correct or not.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is all perfectly maintained. still prb persists, values are getting generated in RT and /3f7, /3f8, 3/f9

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAve you modified the 40EPF feature return values after executiuon of the payroll system will try to read the value based on the feature only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think, we need to change our PCR which has been copied from INED.

pls. advise how the PCR should be, to get the amount in both RT and PF Form 12A.. If we change the PCR, it is displaying in form12a, but in RT it is getting stored in lakhs.

Can you pls guide me how to correct this.. further we have already used /3f7, /3f8 & /3f9 wage types for posting. can i do that without disturbing those configuration.

also pls do let me know the impacts on financial postings.

pls advise

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please pass the the caluculated amount into another wage type in the PCR INED , in the PCR dont Directly Modify the Technical Wage types if u do that the result will not come in The form since the division of the amount are already hard corded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sikindar,

U mean to say, we need to use new created customer WTs for financial posting and then according PCR INED should be copied and modified. so that we will get amounts in Form 12 A and posting also will happen with exact amount.

Another point wants to clarify, we have used only /3f7, /3f8 & /3f9 wage types for relating to symbolic accounts and further posting for Apr 11.

So if i use new wage types for posting May 11 onwards, will it have any impact on financial posting. Especially Apr 11 posting, which i used /3f7, /3f8 & /3f9 wage types which has now huge values in lacs now onwards.

Also, i will be completely replacing the technical wage types along with sysmbolic accounts. any issues expected.

Pls advise.

Saravanan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you have pass the divided amount to customer wage types and assign those to symbolic account

/3f8

AMT/100000

ADDWTE903f8 so that the results in the report will be fine , and in case of april results please adjust the amount from FICO side through manual adjustments

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks we solved it.

pls help me in another posting issue - Posting balance is not cleared (Period 01 / 2011 A)

Answers (0)