Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS elements settlements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have couple of questions.

1.We have mapped Investment profile to WBS elements(which are inturn receiver for maintenance orders) but for some reason when WBC was created,AUC was not populated as settlement receiver.But AUC was generated in Asset module.How to populate AUC as settlement receiver for multiple WBC's at a time or if we know for single one we can use some upload method.But question is how to populate now?

What could be the reason for populating AUC as receiver for some WBS elements and not populating for some?

2.If I want to see settlement rules for all WBS elements ,what report/Tcode I can use?Is there any thing like that?

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can generate a settlement rule in the WBS at time based on the reciver mentioned in the settlement profile. .. You can develop the settlement rule to all the WBS elements not for some WBS elements. This can be done by running a indiviual process or collective processing by cjb2 & cjb1...

You can see the list of the settlement rule in the WBS by the T-Code KOSRLIST_PR.

Thanks & regards

Raman T S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge the AUC will be populated and you can see it in the settlement rule only after the first settlement run. Without running settlement for the first time you wont be able to see the AUC as the receiver in the settlement rule.

As far as creation of AUC is concerned it is standard system behaviour since there is a investment profile attached to the WBS. Depending on your Investment profile settings AUC will be created accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks,after understanding WBS AUC also function like Internal Orders,I was able to resolve my issues.points awarded.