cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Heuristics not recognizing Source of Supply ( TL or Quota )

syed_hassan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am running SNP Heurisitics and it is not recognizing transportation lane and just proposing Purchase requisition without a source of supply.

A simple supply chain looks like this:

MAT1 at LOCNO1 sourced from VENDOR1.

Transportation lane VENDOR1 --> LOCNO1.

Inbound Quota for location Locno1 partnered location being vendor1.

I have demand of 1000 units and SNP Heurisitics proposes 1000 purchase requisitions ( AG ).

I run SNP Heurisitics or SNP Optimizer but both solutions do not recognize the source of Supply ( TL or Inbound ).

However when I run CTM, CTM recognizes the transportation lane ( source of supply ) and creates a SNP PREQ ( EA).

Can someone help to see what I am missing. Thank you.

regards,

Najam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Syed

check the valid from and valid to dates on the transportation lane. Check if the transportation lane is locked . Also check if the external procurement relationship is active. Check the procurement type in the product master . Something is wrong with one of the above master data elements. Thats why you have this issue

Thanks

Aparna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

syed_hassan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I created a procurement relationship ( inforecord ) and the heuristics fulfilled the demand. thanks.

syed_hassan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Aparna,

Thanks for the reply. Validity dates are okay and the procurement type is set external procurement ( F ). However, I do not have external procurement relationship. Just using a transportation lane created manually.

regards,

Najam