cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create lower-level item for delivery with TO confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am writing batch to the delivery item after confirming the Transfer Order. According to the TO quantity, SAP splits the items and makes a "Lower-Level" item.

SAP does that splitting if the TO quantity is lower that the delivery item quantity.

What i want is that, i need SAP to create a lower-level item even if the TO corresponds the delivery quantity.

Is there a customizing for that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is a standard behavior where the line split occurs in the delivery when the delivery quantity is not equal to picked quantity. Since, the header line indicates the remainder of the quantity in case of short pick. This behavior also occurs when you are writing multiple batches despite the delivery quantity equals to the picking quantity.

Essentially, you'd see a single line when there a full pick and a single batch. If you still want to get this split then you can pick the batch in the delivery via 'batch split' (so that the line item is created) and then create a TO.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kalyan

But what i need is to have the "split" with confirmation of TO, even the TO quantity is equal to the Delivery item quantity.

Isn't there a customizing that always makes a lower level item for delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think of any configuration spot where you can influence that. As mentioned earlier, you may have to manually split the line in delivery by assigning the batch number and then drive WM picking, to achieve what you are looking for. I couldn't find an exit or BADI to influence this either.

FM: SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING is available however, I'm not sure if this can be used to influence the standard behavior.