cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new Query, which is returing the records from DataBase in Oracle SQL Developer, however it is showing the Query (preview ) with no records in preview by using the Action-> Preview.

*Query is like this*

RFQ Exception Report (Preview)

SELECT sapcld.FCI_RFX_DOC.UNIQUE_DOC_NAME, sapcld.FCI_OPT_SCENARIO_ACC_PROPOSAL.DISPLAY_NAME, MAX(sapcld.FCI_RFX_RESPONSE.TOTAL_COST_PRICE), MIN(sapcld.FCI_RFX_RESPONSE.TOTAL_COST_PRICE), (MAX(sapcld.FCI_RFX_RESPONSE.total_cost_price)-MIN(sapcld.FCI_RFX_RESPONSE.total_cost_price)) from sapcld.FCI_RFX_DOC ,sapcld.FCI_OPT_SCENARIO_ACC_PROPOSAL,SAPCLD.FCI_OPT_SCENARIO,sapcld.FCI_RFX_RESPONSE where sapcld.FCI_RFX_DOC.AWARD_SCENARIO_OBJECT_ID = sapcld.FCI_OPT_SCENARIO_ACC_PROPOSAL.PARENT_OBJECT_ID and sapcld.FCI_RFX_DOC.DOC_TYPE_OBJECT_NAME = 'RFQ' and sapcld.FCI_OPT_SCENARIO.OBJECTID = sapcld.FCI_OPT_SCENARIO_ACC_PROPOSAL.PARENT_OBJECT_ID and sapcld.FCI_RFX_DOC.Objectid= sapcld.FCI_RFX_RESPONSE.PARENT_OBJECT_ID group by sapcld.FCI_RFX_DOC.unique_doc_name, sapcld.FCI_OPT_SCENARIO_ACC_PROPOSAL.display_name

Please let me know if will find why the rcords are not displaying in the the preview.

Regards

Sumanta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanta,

There is no error in the query defintion else it would have been thrown by the system during 'Preview'. Your query executes seccessfully but there are no rows returned by it.

I suggest to look at your logic once again. You might want to use aliases for the table names.

Thanks

Devesh