Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods confirmation reversal in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus ,

In SRM 5.0 extended classic ,

1.can we reverse a goods receipt in SRM that has been posted in ECC ?

2.Is it possible to do return delivery through one single transaction in SRM instead of reversing Goods confirmations one by one ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.can we reverse a goods receipt in SRM that has been posted in ECC ?

Yes, we can reverse a goods receipt in SRM that has been posted in ECC. The system will create a goods receipt document with movement type 102.

2.Is it possible to do return delivery through one single transaction in SRM instead of reversing Goods confirmations one by one ?

Yes, we can create return delivery in SRM which will create a document with movement type 122.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ranjan for your reply.

how do we do it . i only know that we have to go to display goods confirmation first in srm and then from there , we get an option to do return delivery.

how do we reverse gr posted in ecc ? i think we cant even see gr (posted in ecc ) in srm . which transaction ? please let me know the step by step procedure ?

please also tell me the complete procedure to reverse all GRs one at a time in srm including the tcode .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we can reverse a goods recepeint after it has been posted to SRM . We can do a return delivery in the confirmation screen.

The system does allow us to do it until the invoide has been created.

Regards,

Sapna