Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Enhancement MEREQ001 - need to import Purchase Requisition Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to import the Purchase Requisition Number and Item Number when the user enters T.code ME52N / ME53N

From that i need to fetch the data from the Table EBAN , for my Custom Screen which i added using Screen Exit.

My Question is in Exit MEREQ001 (CMOD) , which Function Module and field i will use to import that PR Number and Item Field.

Thanks,

Prakash K

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which enhancement component of MEREQ001 is being used ? I could see most of the enhancement components (eg. EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_001) having the importing parameter IM_REQ_ITEM (type ref to IF_PURCHASE_REQUISITION_ITEM). Extract the PR header data using the interface method IF_PURCHASE_REQUISITION_ITEM->GET_REQUISITION. This method will return the structure RE_REQUISITION (type ref to IF_PURCHASE_REQUISITION).

Use the interface methods IF_PURCHASE_REQUISITION->GET_DATA (for header data) and IF_PURCHASE_REQUISITION->GET_ITEMS (for item data) for capturing required information. If you are using the enhancement components which is having the importing parameter IM_REQ_HEADER ( type ref to IF_PURCHASE_REQUISTION, you can directly use the methods mentioned above.

Regards, Vinod