cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons are not working in ITSmobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i´ve created a mobile application on a SAPNetweaver 7.10 (MI). This is working well with SAPConsole. But now

we want to change this to ITSMobile.

Therefore i created an ITSService and made templates out of my screens. They were generated and i can execute in my browser.

But now i have one problem. At my screens are buttons to execute some functions. Whenever i click a buttton nothing happens.

I tried to have a look at the debugger but the PAI-modules are never called.

Has anybody any solution for this behaviour. It´s very strange.

Thanks a lot

Mathias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

see my answer on thread

The problem mostly are, that some system Okcodes not supported from the ITS. You have change the okcode on the template.

This ist not fine, but i'll found no other way.

And by the way:

Have a look to your screens, tablecontrols worked in SAP@WEBConsole but not on ITSMobile.

my this will help you

Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first try the transaction in sap gui .. if its working fine then the problem might be in template creation..

to do that follow this link..

Regards

Rajashiva Ramalingam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajashiva,

i tried the transaction in SAPGui and it´s working well there. Also i have the same transaction on a ERP-System (Basis 7.01) and made out a template there. The template on the ERP is working. All my buttons are reacting as i expected. Only in the Netweaver 7.10 i have this problem, but in this system my customer wants the template to work.

Any idea?

thanks

Mathias