Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deducting TDS in AP Downpayment Request

tgjaneesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please help me to solve the problem

How to make advance payment by deducting TDS?

SAP advised to follow Down Payment but problem is that If we use AP Down Payment Invoice ,

balance of advance payment never shown in Vendors Ledger .

If we make payment through AP Down Payment Request we haven"t any provision for deducting TDS

How to solve this problem...?

Regards

Janeesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janeesh,

Down Payment Request is not a formal financial document. You must use Down Payment Invoice to deduct TDS.

If you want to get balance of advance payment in Vendors Ledger, you just need a query report.

Thanks,

Gordon

tgjaneesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Gorden,

Thank You for ur information.....

Can you help me to send that querry which showing advance in Ledger Account.....

Regards

Janeesh T G

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have the same localization with you so that I have no way to give you the query. You can search the forum and the web to find more info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I also have the same Issue with my client. I agree with you Down payment request is not formal financial document at the same time I cannot use the Down Payment Invoice because the client don't want to pass the financial entries at the time of Down Payment Invoice. I am going with Down payment Request but, I need to deduct TDS in the Total request amount and I have to receive the payment on total Request Amount (after TDS) and the TDS financial entries should pass on at the time of final Invoice, I have one more question why the Withholding Tax field is available in Down payment Request document and row level?, I tried its not working and updating any value.

Please let me know you valuable solution

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)