Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure various PF deduction

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls give solution for below given 2 questions.

1) i am getting Error Message while perform Hire action ( PA40 )

Error : Assignment to feature IGMOD did not take place

( infogroup modifier's feature IGMOD what element i have to default )?

2 )

My Client following 3 kind of PF deduction

that

12 % PF deduction

24 % PF deduction

0 % PF deduction

I plan to configure like this

1) 12 % PF deduction from Employee's salary and Employer contribution 12 % ( general method ) ( for 212 employees )

Create a seperate Employee subgroup, pay scale group and level. Create all the required wage type starting with 5 (example 5m01 - basic pay). in t512w update cumulation class (Normal way)

2 ) 24 % entire PF amount deduct from Employee's salary. ( for 186 Employees )

Create a seperate Employee subgroup, pay scale group and level. Create all the required wage type starting with 6 (example 6m01 - basic pay ). in t512w update cumulation class (Normal way) we need to write a rule saying ADD employeer PF and add to employee of and then in results make employer if zero

3 ) no PF deduction from Employee's salary. ( for 348 Employees ).

Create a seperate Employee subgroup, pay scale group and level. Create all the required wage type starting with 6 (example 7m01 - basic pay ). in t512w DONT update cumulation class (Normal way)

while I configure i get grouping problem in Assign pay scale type/area to a personnel area Table - V_001P_C

thanks in advance

Prabu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

For IGMOD and PINCH feature, we have to configure in backend and maintain in features but while hiring the employee it does not show in that particaular field directly. we can select by using F4.

If you want defaulted those values we have two solutions.

1) By using the dynamic actions

2) By using the exit (You have to take help from technical team )

Second answer : should be configure the differnent categories Trust's and maintain feature (40ECS)

Regards

PSP

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check the configuration of your actions and Activation of IGMOD Feature

2.Try to configure Three PF trusts and in table V_T7INF1 Maintain the Values as per the Requirement and activate three PF tursts in 40EPF Feature this will solve your issue (assign these for the employee in IT0587 as trust wise)