cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Connecting NWDS to J2EE Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

To connect NWDS to J2EE Engine i have performed the below mentioned steps (please correct if am wrong):

1) Server entry is done in Window->Preference->SAP J2EE Engine

2) Entry is done properly in host file start->run->drivers->etc->host, make entry like

<IP address of server><tab separated><qualified host name include domain if they are out of domain>

3)Checked out if your J2EE server is working (It is working).

I have also entered the correct SDM Password.

Still am not able to Deploy and Run my application sucessfully.

I am getting the below mentioned error:

"Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/DISHAD1/LOCALS1/Temp/temp13657sap.comhello.ear

Aborted: development component 'hello'/'sap.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2011.05.27.17.09.50'/'0':Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted".

I have gone through many similar threads and done the changes as mentioned but m still facing the sme issue.

Please Help.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to log on to the SDM RemoteGUI on the server. If it fails, then the password must be unlocked first.

You do it this way:

1. log on to the server using <sidadm>.

2.go to /usr/sap/.../SDM/program

3. StopServer.sh

4. sdm.sh jstartup mode="standalone"

5. sdm.sh changepassword "newpassword=<same pass as before for the sake of simplicity>

6. sdm.sh jstartup mode="integrated"

7. StartServer.sh

8. try to reproduce the issue.

Cheers,

Ervin

Edited by: Ervin Szolke on Jun 1, 2011 2:38 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant and Mikhail,

I have gone through the note mentioned and done the necesary changes but still the problem persists.

If there are any other settings that needs to be done then please let me know.

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Did you checked the SDM password locked? If it was locked , then unlock it and try .

Thanks

Srikanth

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

The error is coming because the administrator password has been changed and same hasn't been updated in the Secure store. Refer to the SAP Note 701654 which is appearing in the log.

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Disha.

Did you try to implement SAP Note 701654 (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/701654) as it recommended in the error log?

Regards, Mikhail.