cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount Different in GRIR at MIGO

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All We have created a PO with Qty= 99.960 and Per Unit Price = 6,955.20, if we add up the taxes on it th etotal amount for this Item will be 782,188.72

We have Posted GR with Movement Type 101 and 105 at the time of Posting with 105 system has posted 779,672.00 to our GR/IR account the GR Qty is 99.958

The difference amount is 2516.72 INR, this amount is not posted to our Price Differenece Account also, the accounting Entry at GR with Movement Type 105 is

Stock Dr 779,672.00

GR\IR CR 779,672.00

Please help me to understand why system is posting less amount to our GR IR Account.

regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check out account determination in OBYC for transaction type PRD. Check whether GL Account has been maintained for the relevant valuation class.

Regards

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to know why system has posted Less amount in GR\IR Account and Stock Acount..

Regards,

Vivek

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably because the system evaluated the price of material and posted to another account. So I advised you to check the account from that movement and display your account balance.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

At the time of MIGO system determines the Moving average price of materials and if there is a difference between previously maintained price of material and the price now calculated by system then the system automatically post this difference to price difference account maintained in OBYC against PRD transaction type. This is system standard behavior and in this way MAP ( Moving average price ) is maintained. I hope it will clear the confusion now.

Regards

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to OMWB. Enter plant, material and movement 105 and check account determination. by this way you will be able to analyse all accounts involved in your process.

I hope it helps you.

regards