cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRA - error to create Brazil Nota fiscal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm facing a problem with Brazil invoice through MIRA TCode, where entering, for instance, NF type E1 and with reference to a PO which was already performed the Goods Receipt (ECC 6.04 package 6).

After finish the entries and we try to preview the NFiscal the system show the error message: "Balance in transaction currency" - message no. F5702

All SAP notes was checked and some of them were applied but the error remains.

When the process is carried out thru MIRO everything is OK.

Thank you in advance. Good tips will be rewarded.

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Balance in trnasction currency" comes when ever there is mismatch of amount entered in amount field and amount that systems calculates at header and at Tax field when tick the tax calculate tab.

Check properly whether all the details you entered are correct, that the Tax code selected should be same as as that of PO and same as line item.

Check the qty entered , value and also check whether the witholding calculate check mark is active which is causing the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following links:

There are number of SAP notes available for this error based on the processes. Also check those notes.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all the notes under ECC 6.0406 are not useful for my system, and those direcly related were already checked and didn't solve the problem.

If anyone knows the problem with Brazil Nota Fiscal in MIRA please let me know.

Thanks.

Edited by: Ricardo SAP MM on Aug 26, 2011 6:44 AM