Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Input Fields and select options

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I know there are lots of posts regarding disabling input fields on web dynpro screen but none of them give the corret solution

i have 20 fields on my screen from these i want to make one parameter field and one select option disabled when user selects appropriate radio button.

The fields are created dynamically . I am adding the code below

<removed by moderator>

from these i want to disable p_name and s_lifnr. I tried all the solution on different post but none of them worked.

I have written the above code in WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

Please reply how to do this.

Thanks in adance but <removed by moderator>. upd_selection_field dont work at all

Thanks a lot

Moderator message: this is the wrong forum, please have a look in the "Web Dynpro ABAP" forum.

Moderator message: please post only relevant code parts, your posts must contain less than 5000 characters to preserve formatting.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on May 27, 2011 1:53 PM

1 REPLY 1

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

It is not able to read your code., create an attribute in context of type WDY_BOOLEAN and bind the read only property of input UI to that attribute. and based on the radio button selected in OnSelect Event of Radio Button set the attribute abap_true or abap_false.

check this wiki : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/SimpleapplicationtochangepropertiesofUIElementsduringruntimeinWebDynpro+ABAP

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran