SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system parameter setting for SP code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I was working on T code NP47 for case related surgical procedures.

When i go on procedure tab page to enter SP code it is asking to set

system parameter OP_ TARIF in the IMG> basic setting .

What values should be set for this to call the SP code list.

I am using service catalog instead ICPM

Regards

Ramit

4 REPLIES 4

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramit

I usually use a separate service catalog for procedures. That service catalog is the one I enter in the OP_TARIF parameter.

The procedures service catalog is used for medical documentation purposes and can be linked to the billing catalog in customizing. So, if you enter a procedure, the related billing service is created for billing purposes.

I hope it helps.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Your answer has provided valuable insight and understanding to me.

Thanks.

As i looked for system parameter OP_TARIF in the IMG>Basic Setting >system parameter>institute specific

time dependent ; i could not see this parameter.So this customizing for catalog code hasn't gone through.

Another thing, if you can clarify is that the procedure code catalog that has to set can be done from IMG>

hospital basic data > service master data > catalog types . your comment ...

Regards

Ramit

0 Kudos

Hi Ramit

The catalog must be created in transaction ON81. As I told you before, is a service catalog separated to the service entry catalog or the billing catalog.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Your answer has provided me direction to work on surgical procedures for medical and nursing documentation.

Thanks...

Ramit