Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZPRS- Cost(data source H) condition type is not visible in CRM sales order

rajeswaridevi_kl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I created a sales order in ERP. In the sales order the condition type ZPRS- Cost(data source H) is available. I downloaded the this sales order to CRM i can able to see the ZPRS condition type in sales order.

But when i create a new sales order with the same data (BP, Material,Sales organization) the condition ZPRS is not visible in the sales order. When i checked the PRC_TRACE it is showing the error as "Condition with external datasource has not be found".

Can any body help me in this issue.

Tanks and Best Regards,

Rajeswari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichaelNe
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/EN/f6/6f6d28bf197247918ae66002feec75/content.htm.

The data source H is used to copy the cost of the goods issue to a delivery related CRM billing document. As the cost of goods issue is not known while you create the order the determination of the cost condition fails in the order.

If you use ERP based billing you might want to review the consulting note 653046, which provides an alternative approach.

Best Regards,

Michael

rajeswaridevi_kl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael ,

Thank you very much for your answer. I just require one more confirmation from you.

Could you please confirm If we post a returns document in CRM system directly the "ZPRS or VPRS - Cost" Condition type will not appear in the return document condition types.

Untill and unless it is a billing document in CRM system the "cost" condtion wont appear rt?

Could you please confirm it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Rajeswari