Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: FI/CO Asset Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Need created a report for AIAB t-code, through AIAB can clear assets,

For reference:

AIAB pending FI document number : 1000000012

After executing settlement Creates another FI document number for above mentioned number : 1000000013

Both numbers also will go from AIAB t-code.

I need to give report like

CWIP No | Asset Description | Document NO | Doc Date | Posting Date | Capitalized Asset No | Asset Description | Asset Class | | Class description | Amount | Cleared Doc no. | CLRED Doc date | CLRED Posting Date |

but in BSEG table there is no unique relation between those numbers

can you please suggest

Regards,

Srinivasan.R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AbhinavDagar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Try to pass the asset number to bseg table and then get the document number with posting key = 70,

Now again pass the document number to bseg table you will get the relation you are looking for

Regards

Abhinav

3 REPLIES 3

AbhinavDagar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Try to pass the asset number to bseg table and then get the document number with posting key = 70,

Now again pass the document number to bseg table you will get the relation you are looking for

Regards

Abhinav

0 Kudos

Hi abinav,

need exact matching record if we did like anln1 n posting key compression means i m getting more than one clearance documents

i.e., not related documents also i m getting in quality ( Previous year record also ).

but i cannot give year also because clearance can do different year also.

please suggest if u have any ideas means.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivasan.R

0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per above discussion please give a valuable suggestion, i think i want enhance first tat AIAB t-code and want to store values with relation ship and then i need to provide report for my clent.

please suggest,

Thanks in ADV,

Srinivasan.R