cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Type when converting a Planned Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customizing i can specify which type of production i want to create when i convert a planned order for in-house procurement. This selection is made by plant. Any one knows a way (maybe a user exit) how i can tell the system that i want a certain production order, depending on the Planned Order type? (PLAF-PAART i think)

For example, i want to create Prod.Order type ZP01 if the Planned Order Type is LA, or ZS01 when Planned Order Type is PR.

Prod Schd Profile allows us to define 3 Production/Process Order types (per profile), and that takes care of all the Planned Order types which will be created during MRP-run.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP allows you to define the order type for production order on the basis of Plant or MRP Group in MRPO group configuration.

You can define addtional 4 order types in OPl8 based on MTS/MTO scenario.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,for yours requirement, please divides the all the materials based on the production order (Planned order) in a group.

Than create a seperate production sechdule for each group of materails .Assign this to the materials masters in Work Sechduiling views.So whenever You run the MRP and click on Planned order for converting to production order by default it will convert to the required production order.

In this what we have to do the is to maintain the Production Sechduiling profiles (OPKP) for each froup of material than you have to assigned this production sechduling profiles.Assign the production order to Production sechduiling profiles.

HOpe so yours requirement will be meet

Thx

Bhupendra Singh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer OSS Note 45664 - Order type determ., planned -> prod. order convers.