cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRT(equipment) number in order table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Masters,

Can anybody guide me in which table the PRT(equipment) number can be found that is used in any particular order?

For Ex: I have an equipment "100002" that is defined as a PRT in my system and I am creating a maintenance order for other equipment "100003" and I am using euqipment "100002" in this order as a PRT tool.

Now, I want to built a report that can show the linkage between the maintenance order and the PRT used in this order. I want to know the table in which this relationshjip is stored. Please do guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey MAheshwaran,

Thanks for your valuable reply, but this table is neither showing me the PRT(equipment) number nor the order number to which it is linked. I have already checked this table.

Thanks once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In AFKO, apply AUFNR (Order No) to get AUFPL. Then use this table.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Maheshwaran,

Thanks for your reply, but I found my answer. I wanted to get exact equipment number that is used as PRT in order which I found as below:

From Table VIAUFKST with respect to a particular AUFNR i got AUFPL which i used in table AFFH and got OBJID which further I used in table CRVE_B and got EQUNR that is the exact equipment number I wanted in my report.

Thanks once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in AFFH table