cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic table creation in MII transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a table dynamically in which the number of columns will depend on the data of some input xml.But I want to include two more static columns to it at the beginning say A and B which will have some values for each row of rest of the dynamically created columns.I tried several things and played around,but unable to get the required output.

Please help me how to do this in a single 'Document' block.

Thanks,

Anuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another option to consider - after your dynamic document is built (using the Document, Column, Row, and DataItem blocks) you could add the 2 static columns using the Calculated Colum action block. Of course the columns would be at the end (right) instead of the beginning (left).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

I have added two static columns before creating columns dynamically and in this way I am getting those static columns on left side which is exactly what i needed.

Regards,

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

what type of table you want to create is that html table structure or you want to add xml columns in your xml document.

can you explain in detail.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Its a XML table.Well,I tried it and I am able to add static columns.

Thanks

Anuj

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Within the workbench, create an MII Output XML Document without any columns. Use the Column action block to add the columns you want. You then add a Row then the Data Items for each of your columns. Play around with it some. You can also add a new Rowset with a different column struction if you wish.

Regards,

Mike