cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0040000240 000010 Item category MSSC ZWVN cannot be invoiced with billing

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

i have configured Ztype contract and Billing Type also done the copy control with my document type and Billing type with item category ZWVN but While doing Billing through contract in Billing Plan am getting error 0040000240 000010 Item category MSSC ZWVN cannot be invoiced with billing type FAZ

Please advice to correct.

thanks

MS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

as per advice by ta.adithya partially its working so closing the thread

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

This is a basic Copy Control Error.

Please check your Copy Control Settings at Head, Item level & it would be solved.

Alternative please search the forum & you will see ample posts in this issue.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I done the copying control with ztype created Order Type and Billing type i maintained header as well as item level as i mentioned earlier am creating Milestone billing for contract , once i make copy control as per defined in VOV4 am able to the billing but billing block is not working , i done all the setting for activating billing block but its not working,

below are the setting config.

Path: IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Billing Plan -> Define and assign Date categories -> Maintain Date category for billing plan type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

You can set billing block for sales order type in VOV8.

In billing there is an option to assign billing block.Then the billing block will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

There is difference in item category from sales order to billing.

Check the item category determination for the new sales order combination in VOV4.

And maintain same item category in VTLA and VTFL .